Uses of Bagwa in Fang Shui
1. Career– Career is directly related to what is your objective? What do you want to do? Career also means the beginning of planning.
Solution– Hang some inspirational picture other than the moving symbol of fountain or candle. This picture can also be of your university.
2. Relationships– Relationships play an important role in anyone’s life. Apart from socializing with people, relationship with life partner, partner, family or friends makes life happy.
Solution– For the success of romantic relationships, keep the twin ° symbol. Like two bouquets or two candles, a photograph containing the picture of the person interested and his/her life partner. Along with this it is beneficial to keep plants to make chi dynamic. If there is a gust of wind, then hang a ribbon or something vibrating with the wind, this will accelerate the energy, it is useless to hang them in the absence of wind.
3. Family– Happy family is the one which is stress free and happy. This is possible only when there can be mutual interaction among the family members. For this it is also necessary to be physically healthy. One can expect respect from neighbors only when they are treated with respect.
Solution– Hang family photos, keep hereditary items.
4. Estates– Generally, wealth is understood to mean economic wealth while it also means the totality of life and accumulation of beneficial energies around.
Solution– Keep coins, plants and empty bowls, these should also be accompanied by a moving symbol like a small fountain.
5. Supportive People – Socializing with people is an essential part of life and it is also very important. If you help others, people will also help you in times of need.
Solution– Keep telephone, telephone directory and business card to get help from the helpers.
6. Children – Children are the future of the family. What are their future plans, how they want to implement them, it is the main stream of thinking.
Solution– Keep a collection of photographs of the children, plans of relations with the children, artistic interests of the parents.
7. Knowledge– It is related to wisdom and education. Education should not be imposed from above, but learned from life experience. This knowledge makes life prosperous.
Solution– Books › Inspirational phrases and pictures of the Guru.
8. Fame, Fame- Fame does not mean earning fame by way of yen can, but people should give fame because of good deeds.
Solution– Certificates, newspaper clippings, documents of constructions and successes.
Power of Feng Shui
Feng Shui works in mysterious ways. It is not necessary that the purpose for which it is used should yield the desired result. Mobility is definitely provided to the energies for the achievement of the purpose, but it is not possible every time that the desired desire is fulfilled. It would be advisable to consult a Feng Shui consultant in this matter. He will be able to guide you well about its process. The methods have to be followed carefully. Concentrate on the change of only one direction at a time, after a few days work on the other direction.
1. Estate Class
The square on the top left of the North-East direction is related to our wealth. This area is useful i.e. suitable for increasing your income and doing better financially.
2. fame fame class
South direction is the area of fame. This is exactly the class with the class of wealth. It is related to our prestige and status in the society. However, if we want to be famous, we can also activate it in different ways.
3. Marriage Class
The area of S.P. direction is the area of marriage, which is absolutely famous. One area is the main subject. This area is related to close relationships, although they are personal relationships. If you are interested in new relationships, then you can activate this field. If you want to develop the present relationship, you can also develop this area of your house.
4. family and health
The area of east direction is the area of family and health. The family and health sector is on the left, just below the property class. If there are family problems or health of any family member is bad then we can activate this area. Because the relation of this area is not limited to the family but it is widely. This place is suitable for storing first aid items.
The area in the west direction is the area of the children. This area is associated with young people. The child sector is related to the children, but creativity is also involved. This area can be developed on the desire of the child or if there is any problem in relation to the child. It is a great place for creative work. So any creative work can be done here.
6. knowledge class
The square of the North-East direction is the area of knowledge, it is the class just below family and health. Spirituality and study are related to the field of knowledge. Therefore, this place is a better place for books shelf and reading. If anyone in the family is studying, then this field can be activated.
7. occupation and employment
If you want to make office in your home then this area is always suitable. This section of the north direction should be activated by the people who want progress.
8. advisory class
The class of UP region is a suitable place for consultants. Consultant means consultant. This area is related to such persons who can help mutually. New schemes can also be started here.
9. auspicious place class
The central part or center of Pa-kua is called Mangalprada place. By the way, this part is called by different names such as spiritual center, spiritual center, chi center, area of happiness. It is also called part of good luck. Chi, which is attracted here, spreads to the rest of the house. This area is suitable for the members of the household to work together. That’s why it is very important for qi to be illuminated well so that it can spread to every corner of the house.
This miraculous pa-kua is placed on top of the house map, such that the lower edge of the magic square represents the side of the house where the main or entrance is. With the help of this magic square, the auspicious place is searched as you have seen in Figure No. 7) It has 9 classified cells. Each square represents a particular energy, through which a place with auspicious energy and elements is sought for the house. It shows the 8 directions and what is the energetic position of the centre. With its help, a convenient place to live, work and rest can be achieved.