Some special things related to the main door in Feng Shui
Similar to Indian Vastu Shastra in Feng Shui, great importance has been given to the direction, size of the door.
Because according to the auspicious direction and shape and the flow of ‘chi’, the situation will affect the residents of the house.
Makes you lucky. But if there is an inauspicious direction, shape, then qi will have the exact opposite effect.
The entrance door is considered very important because while entering inside the house, it is better than the door itself.
Feeling bad starts.
Things to keep in mind-
1. The main door should be wide so that clean qi can enter.
2. In front of the main gate, there should not be any kind of obstruction, tree or pole. Otherwise, the flow of qi gets obstructed and it can have an effect on health and progress.
3. The width of the door should be in proportion. The width of the entrance and the door should be in the same ratio. This will make you feel happy.
4. The narrow road leading to the house can concentrate ‘qi’ which will hinder economic progress.
5. The door of the main entrance of the house should not make a sound. If so, get the door fixed.
6. The entrance door should open outwards. If the door is opened inwards, it hinders prosperity.
7. The door of the boundary wall should not be perpendicular to the main door and the back door of the house because there ‘qi’ leaves very quickly, which affects the health and financial system. In such a situation, by hanging a bell just above the door or curtain in front of the main door or in front of the door at the back of the house, the velocity of ‘chi’ is controlled and there is happiness and prosperity in the house. The main gate is easily recognizable. This will facilitate the visitors and also the ‘Chi’. In many places the door is hidden in a corner, it should not be like this.
The door should open inwards instead of outwards. If the door is opened outside, the arrival of ‘Chi’ will be hindered. And you may have to face financial problems from it.
According to Feng Shui, the entrance of the house should not open in a narrow street. Due to this the effect of ‘Chi’ will be negative.
The inspection of the entrance should be done keeping all these things in mind.
The important fact of Feng Shui is that there should not be any toxic arrows towards your door.
By the way, the most serious poison arrow is formed when the English letter of the house is located at the turn of ‘He’.
In the same way, a single tree also creates a shaar and especially in the season of Shani when the bare branches are towards the door after the fall of the trees.
There are solutions to all these problems. It can be symbolically made invisible by making a barricade or fence so that the branch is not visible.
More trees can be planted to eliminate the negative impact of the tree alone. Otherwise, between the door and the tree, electric poles can be installed on both sides of the path.
If even this remedy is not possible, then pa-kua can be installed at the door. The Pa-kua mirror sends back the poisoned arrows.
How are the doors and windows of other rooms?
Doors and windows are the means of freedom and contact with the outside world. It does not act as a protector as a barrier.
Open doors give information to the outside world in the room while closed doors keep the whole house out of reach, not just the room. This will harm the qi flowing around the house. Through these two you and I achieve achievements and make dreams come true.
Crackering, dilapidated, broken latches, doors with handles close to the edge are bad luck. They should always be kept right.
There should be an even number of doors other than the main gate.
The doors of the classrooms of the house should also be in proportion to the room. The door of the big room should not be small and the door of the small room should not be big.
The belief of Feng Shui is that the door of the toilet, bathroom, kitchen should be in proportion to the space, neither too big nor too small.
The doors should not cover each other for happiness and prosperity.
Unpleasant door position, mirror or picture can be used to remove the defect.
The doors should not collide with each other. Such doors increase family quarrels and also become the reason for quarrels.
The size of the window determines the flow of qi. The window serves as the eye of the house. Too many windows generate more yang energy due to which ‘qi’ gets filled in abundance in the house while too few windows obstructs the flow of ‘chi’. Because fewer windows create an atmosphere of yin energy. The doors of the window should open outwards so that the ‘chi’ can enter. The inner side opening leads to loss of qi and hinders progress. The condition of the window affects the health of the members of the house.
The windows should not be close to the floor. The upper end of the window must be kept at least as high as the height of a normal person. The view of the sky from the window was complete and the relation of the members living in the house with nature. But it must be noted that the windows in the house should not be less or more, be balanced because if there is a balance of yang yin, then auspicious ‘chi’ will flow. The curtains in the windows should be transparent and thin. Heavy curtains will deprive the outside view and reduce the flow of ‘chi’.
To maintain your privacy, colored glass can also be installed on the window. Be sure to protect it from the eyes of outsiders.
The window should be in proportion to the door. The relation of window and door is in line with the relationship of child and parent. If the size of the window is greater than the size of the door, the qi coming through the window will be stronger than the qi entering through the door. This will cause unrest in the house. Children will not listen to what their parents say.